There’s no doubt that Dominican born, Pioladitingancia, aka “No Fucking Baby” has had one of the biggest “come up” stories of the year outside of fellow Dominican and Bronx native, Cardi B. What began as an instragram and youtube account dedicated to documenting his daily antics, has blossomed into a successful career as a social media with guest appearancess on popular Spanish television program, “Caso Cerrado” and Viceland’s “Desus and Mero.”
His star has grown so much in the past year that he has easily become one of the most notable Latinos in New York City and throughout the U.S. I mean, who else gets invited to the Latin Grammy’s and poses with some of the most famous musicians in the world?
The haters will say that French Montana carrying him like that is a sign of disrespect, but we like to think that it was a form of respect. That said, while TIME magazine continues to decided who will will win the prestigious person of the year award, we decided to make our pitch for why “No Focking Baby” should win it.
1. No Focking Baby is an advocate for animal rights.
Ok, maybe he threatened this cat’s life during the video, but there’s no doubt in our minds that he would have that cats back in any type of situation.
2. He’s loved by high profile people.
With professional baseball friends, how can he ever lose?
3. He’s been known to bless us with regular public service announcements that add value to our lives.
Take note, y’all.
4. He has Cardi B’s endorsement.
Shout out to the Bronx!
5. He has the support of Dominicans everywhere.
He’s a man of the people.
6. He maintains a positive attitude despite some minor setbacks.
Bird shit is considered a blessing in some cultures. #justsaying
7. He supports other Latinos in times of need.
Keep up the great work, my guy.
8. Whenever there’s controversy, he brings us immediate clarity.
What do you think? Honestly, if he doesn’t win TIME person of the year, we’re going to protest.